- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
Rapper Kodak Black has been sentenced to one year in jail for parole violations. He was found guilty of violating his parole for leaving the state without permission and going to strip clubs while on house arrest.
However, he can be out as early as 30 days if he completes a life skills course while incarcerated. He’s already been in jail for two months. Source and Image
Looks like they’ve made things very easy for him. Let’s see if he actually follows through with his very limited restrictions.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then Buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!