- New Videos: Tyga & Kendrick Lamar
- Rih’s Mystery Man Revealed
- New Videos: Radiohead & Nick Jonas
- Meek Mill Featured in Docuseries Coming to BET
- New Videos: Rita Ora & Tamar Braxton
Drake took to Instagram to blast The Madison Club in Coachella Valley of racial profiling.
He called the club the “most offensive place I ever stayed.”
He wrote in the since deleted post: “The most offensive place I have ever stayed at in my life. With staff who pick and choose who they are going to accommodate based on racial profiling.”
Drake’s fans liked the post over 200K times before it was taken down. They then took to Yelp to post a number of bad reviews. Source and Image
Social media is one scary ass beast.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!