- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
Tyga has been ordered to pay $65K after being a no show in court.
He was sued by a Vegas concert promoter after he broke his contract by performing at a competing club within a certain time frame and mile radius.
The promoter was awarded almost $65K after Tyga skipped out on the court appearance. Source and Image
We all know he’s broke. He can’t afford to do simple shit like this.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!