- New Video: Lil Uzi Vert – Do What I Want
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper, & Quavo – I’m The One
- New Video: Fall Out Boy-Young and Menace
- Tori and Dean Sued Because Of Lavish Spending
- New Video: SZA ft. Travis Scott –Love Galore
Tyga has been ordered to pay $65K after being a no show in court.
He was sued by a Vegas concert promoter after he broke his contract by performing at a competing club within a certain time frame and mile radius.
The promoter was awarded almost $65K after Tyga skipped out on the court appearance. Source and Image
We all know he’s broke. He can’t afford to do simple shit like this.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!