- New Video: Lil Uzi Vert – Do What I Want
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber, Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper, & Quavo – I’m The One
- New Video: Fall Out Boy-Young and Menace
- Tori and Dean Sued Because Of Lavish Spending
- New Video: SZA ft. Travis Scott –Love Galore
Rapper Kodak Black is back in jail, just three months after his release, for violating his probation.
He left his house twice without permission and failed to complete an anger management program.
He may remain jailed until his next court date which is March 10. Source and Image
Were the terms of his probation really that hard to follow?
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!