- REVOLT TV Sued for Discrimination
- Mike Epps’ Ex wants to Cash in on Support
- Naturi Naughton is Pregz!
- Wyclef Jean Mistakenly Detained by LASD
- New Video: Rick Ross ft Young Thug, Wale – Trap Trap Trap
Rapper Kodak Black is back in jail, just three months after his release, for violating his probation.
He left his house twice without permission and failed to complete an anger management program.
He may remain jailed until his next court date which is March 10. Source and Image
Were the terms of his probation really that hard to follow?
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!