- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
Nia Guzman, the mother of Chris Brown’s daughter, Royalty, took him to court asking for full custody and that Chris have monitored visitation. She also wanted Chris to have to submit to drug tests and his mother be denied rights to see her granddaughter. To top things off she wanted her $2,500/month child support to be increased to almost $16K.
All of her custody requests were denied and she withdrew her support petition. Source and Image
I hope he just gracefully takes the win and doesn’t go shooting his mouth off like he likes to do.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!