- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
American Express is suing rapper Lil Wayne. He’s racked up over $86K in unpaid credit charges, which have been outstanding since December 2015.
This isn’t the first time he’s been in debt. He was sued by his lawyer last year for $300K and owes the IRS over $900K. Source and Image
Well now I understand why he’s working despite having one seizure after another, shortie needs the money.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!