- Jay Z to Make Trayvon Martin Doc
- Vince Herbert Sued by Sony
- New Video: Iggy Azalea – Mo Bounce
- Erica Dixon Arrested for Disorderly Conduct
- New Video: Lecrae ft. Ty Dolla $ign – Blessings
American Express is suing rapper Lil Wayne. He’s racked up over $86K in unpaid credit charges, which have been outstanding since December 2015.
This isn’t the first time he’s been in debt. He was sued by his lawyer last year for $300K and owes the IRS over $900K. Source and Image
Well now I understand why he’s working despite having one seizure after another, shortie needs the money.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!