- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
The official reason for Rihanna’s cancelled Grammy performance is that she was suffering from bronchitis, and was advised by a doc to not perform. But now sources say that she had a major meltdown during rehearsals and cancelled out of anger.
Sources who were present during her rehearsals Monday say she became upset and angry over the run-through. One source says she had a meltdown just before abruptly leaving the Staples Center.
Her rep said that her doctor “put her on vocal rest for 48 hours because she was at risk of hemorrhaging her vocal chords.” Source and Image
What do you think? Is she frontin’ about being sick?
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!