- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
Clayanna Warthen, the mother of Andre Iguodala’s 6-year-old daughter, is asking to have her child support increased from $18K to $58K a month. Their daughter reportedly has an IQ of 151 and Clayanna says that she can no longer afford her education expenses.
Clayanna also feels like she deserves more money because Andre is now making about $11M a year in the NBA. Source and Image
What kind of school is she sending this kid to?
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!