- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
When Erykah Badu shaded the everlasting life out of Iggy Azalea while hosting the Soul Train Awards, I thought we weren’t going to hear any clap back from Iggy since she quit social media.
But no, she returned to Twitter and added her two cents. Erykah couldn’t let that stand. So she replied with:
Source and Image
It’s hilarious. Iggy should have known better. Stay in your lane boo.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!