- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
Rapper Yung Berg was at court striking a plea deal in his assault case with ex, Masika, when he was hit with a summons for $96K in back child support.
Berg’s ex, Brandy Flint, says he hasn’t paid child support since 2011. He has to go to family court later this month to face a judge or he could be arrested.
Brandy said, “He needs to take responsibility for both children. He needs to pay child support. It’s the law. He needs to grow up.” Source and Image
He’s the absolute worst.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then Buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!