- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
John White, Gilbert Arenas’ former personal assistant, was convicted of 11 counts of wire fraud and four counts of filing a false tax-related document.
He made unauthorized bank transfers worth $2.1M from Gilbert’s account, which he used to pay his mortgage and buy sports cars.
He faces like a million years in jail when he’s sentenced in November. Source and Image
I wonder if he’ll have to pay any of that money back. I’m sure Gilbert is def hoping so.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then Buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!