- Jay Z to Make Trayvon Martin Doc
- Vince Herbert Sued by Sony
- New Video: Iggy Azalea – Mo Bounce
- Erica Dixon Arrested for Disorderly Conduct
- New Video: Lecrae ft. Ty Dolla $ign – Blessings
John White, Gilbert Arenas’ former personal assistant, was convicted of 11 counts of wire fraud and four counts of filing a false tax-related document.
He made unauthorized bank transfers worth $2.1M from Gilbert’s account, which he used to pay his mortgage and buy sports cars.
He faces like a million years in jail when he’s sentenced in November. Source and Image
I wonder if he’ll have to pay any of that money back. I’m sure Gilbert is def hoping so.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then Buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!