- New Video: Pharrell – There’s Something Special
- Are Kim and Kanye Using a Surrogate?
- New Video: M.I.A. – Finally
- Miles Teller Arrested for Public Drunkenness
- New Video: DJ Khaled ft. Rihanna & Bryson Tiller – Wild Thoughts
A man is claiming that he was robbed at an Exxon station in Newark, NJ this past weekend by DMX.
He claims that DMX and his crew stole $3,200 worth of cash from him. He said that he recognized X and they started talking about music. Then one of X’s entourage pulled a gun and demanted all of his money. He pulled out a wad of cash and DMX allegedly grabbed the money and the entire crew fled in a fleet of Escalades.
The victim followed long enough to get the license plate but no arrests have been made as of yet. Source and Image
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!