- REVOLT TV Sued for Discrimination
- Mike Epps’ Ex wants to Cash in on Support
- Naturi Naughton is Pregz!
- Wyclef Jean Mistakenly Detained by LASD
- New Video: Rick Ross ft Young Thug, Wale – Trap Trap Trap
Before Nick and Mariah filed for divorce they put their Bel-Air home up for sale. The house has finally sold. But Nick is saying that Mariah cut him out of the deal.
So he’s filed a lawsuit against her claiming he didn’t find out about the sale until after the fact and he wants a thorough accounting of all the proceeds to make sure he gets his fair share.
Mariah’s lawyers tell TMZ Nick’s lawsuit is frivolous and “clearly a desperate act from a sadly desperate man.” Source and Image
These two keep getting messier and messier.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then Buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!