- New Videos: JoJo & Future
- Venus involved in Fatal Car Accident?
- New Videos: Tyga & Kendrick Lamar
- Rih’s Mystery Man Revealed
- New Videos: Radiohead & Nick Jonas
Yaya DaCosta, who played Whitney Houston in a Lifetime biopic, has landed the lead role in a new series called Chicago Med.
She’ll portray a nurse named Maggie Saaver in the Chicago Fire spinooff.
“There will be an event that brings Chicago Med within Chicago Fire,” NBC chairman Bob Greenblatt said. Source and Image
I don’t think YaYa is the greatest actress. But I hope she uses this opportunity to prove me wrong. Congrats to her.
Follow us on Twitter @ManifestoLo, Instagram @shadystaci and Facebook at Lo Knows! Then Buy Lo’s first book, “The Semester,” HERE!